Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What are you going to live without?

I spent years of my life, doubting the forgiveness God had for me. I had so much junk in my life and I knew the Bible says that God forgives, but I couldn't believe that God would really forgive me of everything. I doubted God, I doubted the Bible and I doubted the love that Jesus had for me. Then I found this quote:

The more you doubt, the more you'll have to live without.

After I read that quote I realized that every day I doubted God's love, was a day I was living without it. If I couldn't believe in what was true, then I was living life without it. God desires us to get past our doubts and believe that He can forgive us. Not only that, but God wants us to believe that He wants to forgive us.

God wants to forgive us with all of His heart, but we need to accept it. We need to accept that God wants to forgive us.

SO WHAT?

Don't go today doubting that God loves you.
Don't go today doubting that God is there for you.
Don't go today doubting that God has forgiven you.
Don't go today doubting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) sweet. im going to show this to my friend.