Thursday, January 1, 2009

Living toward the Future

"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
Soren Aabye Kierkegaard
Danish Philosopher and Theologian
1813 - 1855


"I like the idea of 'living forward,' don't you? The apostle Paul said, 'I haven't already attained perfection, but this one thing I do... I forget what is behind, I reach for what is before me, and I press on towards the upward call of God that is in Jesus Christ.' Hmmm... Living forward, reaching out as I am called up. Sounds like a plan to me!"

SO WHAT?

We all make mistakes, but we can let our mistakes make us into much better people if we learn from them! Today think about a mistake you may have made in the last few days and then take a minute and think about ways to prevent it from happening again!

No comments: