Wednesday, November 26, 2008

No Matter Where!

When the night is dark
and the cold enters my soul.
Where can I go?
When the road ends
When I've lost my way.
Where can I go?

"There is salvation in no one else! There is no other name in all of heaven for people to call on to save them."
Acts 4:12

SO WHAT?

No matter where you are at in life right now, God is wanting to come and be a part of it. If your in a place where you are experiencing a rough time in your life, ask God to come into it. Jesus isn't like most friends. When everything is going bad and all your friends are not willing to help you out, Jesus wants to help you. Your life will never be so bad that Jesus won't want to come and be with you. No matter where what is going on in your life today... Right now ask Jesus to come and be a part of it.

No comments: