Sunday, November 2, 2008

Break Out!

How many times do you eat out a week?
How many times do you spend money on yourself a week?
These are questions that I have asked myself over the past week that have somewhat startled me. I find that I spend large amounts (for a youth pastor :) ) of money every week on small little things that really add up.
Imagine if we gave up just one meal at McDonalds, Chick-fil-a, or where ever you go out to eat; and used that $5 to bless someone else.
Today I challenge you to give up just $5 dollars and give it in a creative way to someone throughout your day. That might be walking into a restaurant and paying for someones meal, handing someone a drink from QT, or just giving someone the money as they are walking past you.
As a body of Christ we are called to bless those around us because we have been blessed by our God! Lets represent Jesus today!

No comments: